What information about a cisco router can be verified using the show version command is famous question that has been asked by many experts in IT exams. So, if you want to know its right answers then bear with us!
Well guys the show version command on a cisco router can be used to verify the information and it is not limited to 1 thing. It covers and shows a number of information regarding a router which is useful for troubleshooting!
If we talk about What information about a cisco router can be verified using the show version command then mainly this question will be given with 4 answers (out of them only 1 true) shown below:
- The routing protocol version that is enabled
- The value of the configuration register
- The operational status of serial interfaces
- The administrative distance used to reach networks
So out of them only option b is correct because the value of the configuration register can be verified with the show version command.
As I said this command is not limited to 1 thing. It reveals other information too. So have a look at all of them below:
- The model and serial number of the router
- The IOS version running on the router
- The amount of memory installed on the router
- The amount of free memory on the router
- The uptime of the router
- The version of the bootstrap program running on the router
- The configuration register setting on the router*
This information can be very helpful when troubleshooting a cisco router, as it can help you to determine if the problem is with the hardware or software. So, If you need to find out more information about a particular cisco router, the show version command is a great place to start.
I hope you liked it and got the right answer!
For more information and tech related articles keep visiting mytechfreaks.com and don’t forget to share this awesome piece of article with your friends on social sites!